Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Apology

Apology


From.    Kenneth Ditkowsky
To:  Jerome Larkin, Administrator of the Illinois Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission
Cc:   all relevant parties
Subject:  Elder Cleansing
 
Dear Mr. Larkin,

It is with all humility that I acknowledge the error of my ways, and the my ethical lapses in first suggesting that the Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission investigate Elder Cleansing and then secondly suggesting that you personally join with me in demanding an HONEST investigation of the Mary Sykes case.  (Pending in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois as case number 09 P 4585).      

I further recognize my inducing Attorney JoAnne Denison to join in my ethically challenged endeavor of being concerned that an elderly woman was being isolated, abused, exploited, and deprived of her civil and human rights was misguided and wrong.    My crime of communicating such actions to the Attorney General of the United States was indeed reprehensible and inexcusable.      

I was also wrong in not acknowledging the error of my ways when your counsel asked me on the witness stand if I was repentant for my inexcusable actions of thinking that a senior citizens or a disabled person’s abuse or exploitation was a subject that a lawyer should report to authorities.   The question should have reasonably clued me as to the insignificance that the elderly and the disabled hold in a modern society and the fact that God placed them hear on earth for the well connected to amuse themselves with and to exploit.   How utterly stupid of me.

Indeed, I can offer no excuses for such nefarious actions, and in particularly ignoring the inhumanity that was being done to Mary’s dog!       I humbly recognize that while I was advocating for a non-entity such as a disabled or elderly person the poor creature was being neglected and deprived.   Such an oversight should clearly forfeit my law license and the rights of all my clients!

I can offer no excuse for my lack of priorities, except,  I was raised by God fearing people who lacked your wisdom and were misguided by such obscene and politically incorrect writings as the Holy Bible, the Ten Commandments, and those authored by that ancient rabble who preached such tripe as “love thy neighbor,” “do onto other was as you wish they do on to others,” *****.

I know recognize, you are correct in extracting a four year suspension of my law license for the crime of exercising my valuable First Amendment Rights in such a frivolous endeavor.    Had I been thinking I would have ignored the irrelevant plight of Mary Sykes, Alice Gore, ***** and concentrated on the important issue – the cruelty to that poor animal - Mary's dog!  (I am sorry in my ethical lapse I forgot the dog's name)  

It is with deep humility and sorrow I beg for forgiveness,
 
Kenneth K. Ditkowsky
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.