Saturday, January 25, 2014

First Portion of Trial Over–Plaintiff Rests!

Editor's note: Your ProbateShark sees so many Sykes style reflections in other cases of the Probate Court of Cook County. Family intimidation, removal of visitation, churning legal fees, preferred care providers, lying GALs, corrupt judges, etc. are the earmark of cases heard in the Probate Court of Cook County. The question remains, when will the authorities mandated to correct this situation act?  When? Lucius Verenus, Schoolmaster, ProbateSharks.com

 


First Portion of Trial Over–Plaintiff Rests!

by jmdenison
Dear Readers;
After a grueling week of trial, it's finally over and I am amazingly relieved.  It was hard work and as you know I could not find an attorney.  I advertised repeatedly on this blog, I emailed every "ARDC defense" attorney on their list, BUT I AM THE ONLY ATTORNEY WILLING TO DO THIS WORK, WELL, MYSELF AND KEN, AND KEN WAS DISQUALIFIED.
I will not be publishing about the details of the trial until a decision is made, we will be filing motions to strike exhibits (no foundation or authentication) and a Motion for a Directed Finding, because I don't believe Mr. Larkin has proved I was lying or that there is no jurisdiction, Mary wasn't served, the sisters were never served (Yolanda is furious), numerous procedures were never followed (and many ARDC witnesses even testified to them, what a CITATION TO DISCOVER ASSETS was, what  CITATION TO RECOVER ASSETS WAS, what a PETITION TO DRILL A SAFE DEPOSIT BOX was; what a section 2-1401 petition was.
AND A HUGE, HUGE, THANKS TO ALYECE FOR ALL HER DEDICATED WORK HELP AND SUPPORT.
Aleyce Russell is the secretary/treasurer of Justice 4 Every1, NFP and she was an angel to drive up from South Carolina and come here to assist me and support me at trial.
It was wonderful.
Mr. Larkin has rested, so now I get to put on my case and that will be Mar. 10th and 11that 9:30 am each day.  Uuugh.  It's hard enough to get to the backfilled area and now he's shooting for 9:30 which means to drive there I have to be out the door at 8 am, battle the worst traffic of the day to get to the Pru Plaza by 9:30 am.
BUT I do this all for YOU, my most beloved probate victims.  I know and see how unfair and unjust it is in some cases and I am most committed to you.  I will do a trial for a week for you, and then I will do 2 more days of trial for you.  I don't care.  I am here to tell the truth, be the truth and spread the truth because I want to be proud of our nation's court system and lawyers admitted to the Illinois bar.
There is something truly amiss and seriously wrong right now in the Sykes case.  I have published the facts, the pleadings, the witness reports and their declarations (Gloria, Scott, Yolanda, Kathie, Tim, Judy Ditkowsky and others who have come to court, come to trial and blogged and taken notes to ensure fairness and justice via the media.
While the judges can't read the news about the cases before them, the lawyers can. They can see their reflections in the mirror.
I don't have any money, I don't know if I can even keep my office, but I'm not going to stop and I'm not going to quit.  I have several new cases I have to catch up on from last week, so if anyone can make some donations, that is appreciated.  If you can't then I send you peace and blessings and financial healing.
JoAnne
jmdenison | January 25, 2014 at 3:21 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL:http://wp.me/p209wH-14v

Comment   See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from MaryGSykes.com.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: 
http://marygsykes.com/2014/01/25/first-portion-of-trial-over-plaintiff-rests/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.