Sunday, June 16, 2013

The First Amendment and lawyers will be put on trial week of September 9, 2013!

The First Amendment and lawyers will be put on trial week of September 9, 2013!

by jmdenison
On Thursday, during my pre-trial/hearing converence with Chair Sang Yul Lee, I learned a few amazing things.
One of the things I have discussed with you my readers is the fact 1) a whole lot of you are probate victims and have told me you do NOT want your names disclosed to the probate "goons and thugs" and I have no intention of doing that; 2) also a whole lot of you don't really fit the definition of being my client, maybe you are my blogging client or whatever, but what's great about the Illinois shield law for reporters is that a) you don't have to be my client, you just have to be a source or potential source of information; b) you don't have to claim the privilege, I GET TO CLAIM IT because it's what I do to be a successful blogger/journalist; c) it covers my methods and types of collections and how I do it and what I use and what I don't.  It's perfect for this blog because many attorneys have told me they are 10000% behind me, but DO NOT WANT THEIR names mentioned to the ARDC, and won't go up against the ARDC.  Good for them (weenies).
So, getting back to what Chair Lee said, it was either in a snotty manner or in a threatening manner, I'm not sure, but he said "you better be sure that you're entitled to claim that before you do."  Imagine that!  I have to be sure.  No motions, no rulings, no briefing, nothing.
Just like probate court where everything is down the rabbit hole.
Someone else told me the ARDC struck all of his witnesses and he wasn't sure for what.
So now we have ARDC tribunals that say you can't have Interrogatories to find out what you are charged with, you can't control depositions, your witnesses may be struck for whatever.  Many attorneys I have talked to about this say it's likely unconsitutional, but what care the ARDC attys for the US constitution.  Chair Lee would just say, "you'd better be sure you can use that Constitution before you claim it."
So mark your calendars.  If you want to see an event, come to the ARDC 130 E Randolph 12th Floor and ask for the hearing.  I want it to be public.  I have no idea what I'm going to do for an opening statement, but it will be interesting.
Oh, and btw, one former witness for the ARDC just posted that she reviewed her testimony and found out that some had been CUT!  So I guess I have to bring my own court reporter too.  Sigh.  Another similarity to probate. Bring your own court reporter.
Maybe this woman isn't the best witness, or perhaps there are other things going on, but when you read about altered transcripts, TIME TO BRING YOUR OWN COURT REPORTER.
I have not seen any transcripts yet that have been altered, but it's not trial time and I don't think anything important has gone on yet.  Everything is really over this blog and what I say and how I hate the fact I get so many emails documenting attys and judges acting badly.  It's very upsetting to me.  I expect honor, ethics, the truth, integrity and justice when I go to court.  If it's not there, I just don't know what to say to my clients.
Blogging, there's blogging going on in here.  Ma'am, your winnings--is all I can say.
I will probably blog during the hearing, even though I haven't found counsel yet.
The ARDC says they have WiFi but last time I was there, there was none that I could detect or get to work, so I doubt that and I bet they turn it off for me and I'm too cheap to get a Cricket air card because my kids take those and lose them all the time.  Half the time they don't work anyway and are slow.  I think they're only for internet addicts.
So, if you volunteered to be an expert for me, I will get the order posted soon as I get it, but July 31, 2013 is the close of discovery.  While I shared all my documents with the ARDC on gmail, of court the ladies at the ARDC told the chair they didn't get anything.  They also never mentioned it took them several weeks for me to get back the disks I sent them anyway.
I'll just put it in my next "Report to the Court" -- that's what you do with all that nonsense.
I think we need to get some church groups out there praying and all sorts of things.  Works for me.
I have to do a privileged documents list of the thousands of emails I get from you all, and esp. Ken and Gloria every month, so what I'm doing is currently taking pictures of computer screens with my Samsun Galaxy at 10 megpixels and will print out and send to them and blank out names you have told me to and claim Illinois shield law.
you can read about the Illinois shield law.  I'm sure Chair Lee will read it and say it doesn't apply to me for whatever reason and I'll get "she doesn't understand the seriousness....[of running a stupid blog]'  It's a blog.  get it and get over it.
you see me and my blog are transparent.  i tell YOU the reader exactly what goes on in a blow by blow description.
Do you see the ARDC--any of them doing the same?
Have a good evening and I will publish the Order when it comes through.
Oh, and I also have the appeal which was filed with the appellate court for my Motion to Dismiss the ARDC proceeding based on the fact the entire complaint is about a blog, all I did and all I do is blog, my blog should be protected under Citizen's United as content oriented speech, and I'm hoping the Ct of Appeals will dismiss this insanity on an expedited basis with my attorney's fees.
take care all and I will keep you up to date.
joanne
jmdenison | June 16, 2013 at 8:26 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p209wH-P9

Comment   See all comments

Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.