Sunday, April 24, 2016

I've been asked a number of times "Why do you bother"

I've been asked a number of times  "Why do you bother"    you could fade into the background and do anything that you desire!   Larkin and his gang of 18 USCA 371 miscreants will eventually wind up on the scrap heap.   They are expendable to the corrupt political and judicial criminals they protect.   Right has a way of prevailing without Ditkowsky - in fact for more than five thousand years it did very well without Ditkowsky or his ilk.

I bother because I am haunted by the question:  What would you do if you were an adult in the 1930's when communism and facism were gaining a foothold in Europe and the rights and privileges of millions of people were being threatened?    Would I have stayed silent - indeed I did - I was a toddler!   Only mommy listened to me, and when I got obnoxious I got a bottle of milk shoved in my face.

Today political correctness and a gang of hoodlums who are much more subtle and venal have seized our courts and our government.   Read pages 90, 91, 92 of the Connors evidence deposition.   Under oath and on the record the Judge admits that she was wired!    This was a deposition taken by a "senior" attorney at the Illinois attorney disciplinary commission!   Pursuant to Rule 8.3 did she send a copy to her commission or the Judicial inquiry board?  Pursuant to 18 USCA 4 did she send a copy to the Justice Department?   Absolutely not!   She and her superior (and the SCOI) in violation of 18 USCA 371 covered up the admission!

The American Bar Association inspite of 47 USCA 230 was unmoved by an overt violation of First Amendment by the same SCOI and attorney disciplinary commission.   Organizations such as the ACLU similarly were un-interested in the abrogation of America's Bill of Rights.    The pregnant violation of the core values of America have been buried by the media, law enforcement *****.   The parallel to Soviet Russia and Nazi Germany is striking.

What am doing - I do not own a gun, nor do I know how to use one, but I do own a pen.   I know how to use it!    Thus, I flood the net with prayers every day aimed a good people to join in the fight against elder cleansing where=ever it raises its ugly head.   Puny as it is - I am making a contribution to democracy and the fight for America to retain its core values!    We have a fantastic country - I would like my children and grandchildren to be able to experience it!

If we do not honor the RULE OF LAW and do not do an HONEST INVESTIGATION of the assaults on our First Amendment Rights by public officials such as Jerome Larkin and the his 18 USCA 371 co-conspirators - *****  

NB:   I do like the idea of bailing out the State of Illinois by having the Illinois Department of Revenue and the Illinois Attorney General enforce the tax laws.    By my calculation he and his cronies owe (jointly and severally) over a billion dollars including interest and penalties because of their 18 USCA 371 activities and cover up!   The Illinois Legislature will not have to raise taxes on gasoline or income for the rest of us if Larkin and his co-conspirators pay the taxes that they owe!   Why should they get a pass?
 
Democracy is not a spectator sport, or does it create special dispensations for corrupt public officials or their co-conspirators!    Growing old in Illinois, Florida, California, **** without fear is a right!    


Ken Ditkowsky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.