Saturday, June 5, 2010

JEWISH NEWS REPLY

The Jewish News Attn Mr. Joseph Aaron

Hi Joseph,

I enjoy and respect your commentaries, however, I must take exception to your glowing review of M. Esformes in your May 28, 2010 article. My mother-in-law is a resident in an Esformes nursing home and has been a victim of the “Judicial-Nursing Home Complex. Please view my web site www.ProbateSharks.com for a rather different side of Mr. Esformes and his minions.

Mr. Esformes’s cousin and G.A.L. in my mother-in-law’s case is presently under investigation by the FEDS for an alleged fraud against the State of Florida, State of Illinois and her own brother. The Esformes retirement apartment where my mother-in-law resided required not only a credit check, but required revealing a complete listing of her assets. Needless to say the “Judicial-Nursing Home Complex” raped her estate of almost a million dollars in two years.

Sincerely, ProbateShark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.