Monday, August 21, 2017

Who is MS? Let's have a contest...no prize for correct guess....just satifaction.

Until about labor day - see you all bright eyed and busy tailed!


This morning I saw a squirrel who was lying incapacitated on the side of the bike trail.   Many of my neighbors and friends also saw the sight.   It was so sad and there was nothing we either individually or collectively could do.    = except call Animal control.    The poor thing just lay there suffering.  We were absolutely helpless!

As I covered the miles of bike trail  - which is now a ritual - it occurred to me just how much of life is outside of our control.   Almost everything is in the hands of powers beyond us or our comprehension.    Take the most disreputable person you know   -- I nominate MS.   She schemed and plotted every which way to gain treasure and had absolutely no conscience and no moral compass.   Her orchestration of the gold rush in Alice Gore's mouth/teeth was close to the nadir of her accomplishments ***** and she did gain treasure BUT I understand that she is now sick and alone - a perfect commodity for her companions - Morrie, Philly, Ricky, et al.   They can now share with her her treasure -- As they turn her into a zombie, the treasure has less and less value and no meaning.    The anguish and heartache she (MS) promulgated *****.

In all probability MS will get to experience first hand the MarySykes/Alice Gore extravaganza or elder cleansing.   What goes around, comes around!   It is a bit poetic!

I know that the poetic justice meted out to the various miscreants personally does not provide a remedy for the injury that so many have suffered at the hands of the aforesaid  miscreants/criminals, but it does add one more fact to the scenario.   

 That said, there is no guaranty that one or more of the miscreants will not prosper and enjoy the fruits of his/her lack of moral compass; however, if I were a betting man,  I would rather be me than the most prosperous and/or fortunate of the miscreants.  I earned all the anguish I will suffer, if any.     Each of the miscreants also earned their fate and no one elected me (or you) Judge.    


Ken Ditkowsky
www.ditkowskylawoffice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.