Sunday, December 21, 2014

Qui Tam Medicaid Fraud

Editor's note: This Shark still wishes the State of Flordia to continue the investigation into the the Irving Faskowitz Estate fraud.  Lucius Verenus, Schoolmaster, ProbateSharks.com



On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 3:22 PM, kenneth ditkowsky <kenditkowsky@yahoo.com> wrote:
Since Mr. Adam Stern and Mr. Peter Schmiedel threatened me with sanctions if I looked into the Mary Sykes case I seen GAO reports, court watcher reports, etc that dealt with this 'elder cleansing' situation.  In the discovery in the various nursing home cases I uncovered a pattern of fraud that was unparalleled.     Previously, when I heard that N Draiman sued his brother for telling friends and neighbors that they should look at their utility bills, I thought I had seen the bottom of the barrel.    When I heard the Rabbi Draiman had sued his mother to obtain part of his mother's widowhood inheritance I revised the location of where the bottom of the barrel was located.     Indeed, when Draiman was declared a bankrupt and the trustee was selling his assets I wondered how corruption was going to play out as the Bankrupt and I were the only bidders at the trustee's sale.   I bid $2000 for a 'chose in action' and the Bankrupt out bid with a larger bid - I recall him announcing $10,000.    I shook my head, laughed and have been laughing ever since.    At an uncontested judicial sale I was outbid by the Bankrupt and no one seems to notice that a Bankrupt is not supposed to have any loose change.   

Did I miss something on the way to the courthouse?    I know we do not live in Kansas, but do we live in America?     Openly and notoriously I read about a lawyer who was suspended for three years for being Black!  (Amu).     I read the documents and I thought that I had fallen down the rabbit hole.     I knew that in Wonderland I was suspended for four years for calling for an honest investigation and writing to the Attorney General of the United States so I should not have been surprised.   I have to admit however that I was under an insane delusion that Illinois was a State in the United States of America.   Obviously that is not a fact as I read in the American Bar Journal that a lawyer was suspended for republishing in a blog words and phrases written by citizens who find judicial corruption to be a terrible thing.   Mr. Jerome Larkin is using his official position to try to get her a three year suspension.    I have been trying to obtain for Mr. Larkin free room and board at Club Fed so as to keep our former governor Blago from being lonely.   18 USCA 242.

Mr. Coleman - if Florida is still a State in the United States of America the attached material should be more than enough to start an HONEST complete and comprehensive investigation in the State of Florida of the elder cleansing scandal, abusive guardianship, judicial corruption ******.    The investigation can be funded by the Florida Bar reporting this matter to the Department of the Treasury so that they can collect the millions of dollars of Federal Income Taxes that are due.    In particular, a breach of fiduciary relationship is a taxable event.    In Civil tax collection cases the taxpayer has the burden of proof.    In my opinion the documentation is quite detailed.

In Illinois, a sovereign ISIS occupied territory, wherein the First Amendment has apparently been suspended or revoked there are literally millions of dollars that have been unaccounted for by guardians appointed by corrupt judicial officials.    Mr. Larkin is using the power of the State to prevent an HONEST complete and comprehensive investigation and thus in my opinion he has violated 18 USCA 4, 18 USCA 242, 18 USCa 371, 18 USCA 1341 just to name a few of the Federal criminal laws.    Tax evasion is a crime in the former United States of America.     In Gore the taxes due from the miscreants to the United States of America exceed 1.5 million dollars.   In Sykes more than 2 million dollars.   In Tyler about 8 million ****.    A while back someone searched the title records and found some highly interesting transactions involving Mr. Larkin and some extremely interesting accusations have been made concerning him *****.      To me and others (including unofficially some retired Feds.     

Mr. Coleman - in Florida judicial corruption scenarios and accusations you are a new broom and get confidence has been expressed as to your sincerity.     I pray that the Florida Bar as a whistle blower reports the Rebecca Fierle fiasco and the others reported to you to the Department of the Treasury.    The Florida families that have been enduring this assault on the Bill of Rights need your help and need to obtain their loved ones back instanter.     

Thank you in advance for your helping my friend Martinez, Stone, Sugar  ******

(footnote - If Florida is part of the move to remove itself from the United States of America my friends prefer Canada to North Korea!)   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.