Sunday, November 23, 2014

Just to show the IARDC this won’t go away, a lawyer just sent me this article….


Just to show the IARDC this won’t go away, a lawyer just sent me this article….

by jmdenison
And while the ARDC is enforcing a code of silence, I just received this from another lawyer who worked on these cases:
Bed sores, isolation, drugging and death are the means of theft and embezzlement with impunity which is becoming rampant in the nation and cannot be ignored even with attorney disciplinary boards cracking down on dissent among attorneys trying to crush and destroy us.
It won't work.
I took an oath for truth and justice and to defend the US and Illinois constitutions which, I, unlike other lawyers at the ARDC, took seriously.
It is the nadir of the legal profession to turn a blink eye on rampant greed, theft and corruption of the disabled and elderly who cannot speak for themselves.
I, like Ken Ditkowsky and Mr. Lanre Amu, have become poster children for rampant greed and corruption.
This blog is popular, having reached over 70,000 views.  The ARDC does not challenge that figure.  Ken will keep on writing and I will keep on publishing and every day I get more and more and more and more stories of greed, corruption and destruction of the US elderly and their families.
Don't think I will stop.  This evil is insidious, long entrenched and there is much work to be done and I am up to it.
jmdenison | November 22, 2014 at 7:53 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL:http://wp.me/p209wH-1uk
Comment   See all comments
Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from MaryGSykes.com.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.