Monday, November 11, 2013

An appeal from Gloria for court watchers Nov. 18, 2013 at 1 pm


An appeal from Gloria for court watchers Nov. 18, 2013 at 1 pm

by jmdenison
From Gloria, see below and please try to help her and thanks for reading this.
 
Dear All,
 
I am fully aware that our struggles have taken different paths, and our paths only cross, or most of our paths only cross under the heading of 'guardianship abuse' -- but no matter how any of us phrase it, we have or are in the mist of great change and opportunity.  I need to believe that Carolyn Toerpe, found in contempt of court for non compliance of a FED court's order, and whose Motion to Dismiss the second Rule to Show Cause why she didn't comply with the contempt order, was denied, will stand trial on November 18, 2013, 1 pm, in room 1404 and before Hon. Leonard Murray.  It is our opportunity to witness a LIVE abuser of the elderly and disabled, and when we help free my mother, we help hundreds of people discriminated and abused by a judicial controlled by a cottage industry of attorneys, who, live above the law just because the court(s) sanction their lawlessness and lies.  Well, the Probate courts, that is.
 
If we can all just put aside our differences, and participate in this bench trial,  it will not only help my Mother, and obviously me, but also attorney(s) Kenneth Ditkowsky and JoAnne Denison.
 
I've also copied law enforcement agencies who, have in the past protected Carolyn Toerpe and in fact, assisted Toerpe in her criminal actions against me, my property, and my Mother.  Since these agencies in the past have believed Toerpe -- and care little about the facts, it would behoove you to also attend this bench trial.  As I have always said, don't believe me, or any person: look at the facts.  Now law enforcement has an opportunity to witness who Toerpe truly is -- and who she is is not a person who gave or gives a damn about my mother, or any other person for that matter, but in fact, has since day one, simply cared about stealing all of mother's assets and property, and my assets and property too.  Toerpe, on June 9, 2009 became the respondent to a petition for a protective order: in retaliation, on June 30, 2009, she kidnapped Mother and took Mother out of Illinois and hid Mother so mother could not pursue the Petition for Protective order.  Then Toerpe converted the petition for protective order into a guardianship proceeding on August 26, 2009 and all the criminal Toerpe perpetrated and continues to perpetrate against my mother (and me, as well as Aunt Yo and all family and friends Mother loves and trusts) Toerpe through her attorneys Adam Stern, Cynthia Farenga, Peter Schmiedel, Harvey Jack Waller, Deborah Jo Soehlig, Amanda Byrne, et al, have convinced the Court(s) without an ounce of evidence, that I am the perpetrator.  
 
But now I'm ahead of myself. Please join me on November 18, 2013 and meet Carolyn Toerpe and see her attorneys in action -- as Toerpe found in Contempt of Court is not ordered to appear and defend why she didn't comply with the Contempt Order and purge herself.  
 
See you all on November 18, 2013, 1 pm, room 1404 at the Daley Center: you decide for yourselves.  
 
Thank you and healthy regards. (The above photograph with T. Colin Campbell, PhD, author of The China Study and Whole was taken on October 25, 2008.  According to Toerpe and Company my mother was incompetent and suffering from dementia.  Talk to any person in that photograph, and I am certain you will learn quite the opposite: she was and remains highly competent and very intelligent.)
jmdenison | November 11, 2013 at 7:13 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL:http://wp.me/p209wH-10x

Comment   See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from MaryGSykes.com.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: 
http://marygsykes.com/2013/11/11/an-appeal-from-gloria-for-court-watchers-nov-18-2013-at-1-pm/
Thanks for flying with  WordPress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.