Thursday, October 31, 2013

To the IARDC today, I am NOT going to file a dispostive motion and here’s why

Editor's  note: Your ProbateShark would like someone to advise him why Mr. Larkin does not include his tenure at the Larkin Childrens' home in his CV? Lucius Verenus, Schoolmaster,  ProbateSharks.com


To the IARDC today, I am NOT going to file a dispostive motion and here’s why

by jmdenison
To Ken Ditkowsky who asks me to file a couple of dispositive motions:
Since the rules are that I cannot file a dispostive motion before the trial, I would prefer to file a series of notices with the IARDC that their jig is up. dismiss me because I'm going to the feds and I'm publishing ******s.  The ***** on record for Jerome Larkin being "taken care of" is despicable!  They do not publish salaries.
I disagree that this is a case for either a Motion to Dismiss for failure to state a claim or a Summary Judgment Motion.  These people are ***** and they should dismiss of their own accord AND RECOMMEND IT TO THE TRIBUNAL.
They have not filed their ethical disclosures which are mandated by law, their ******** are a disgrace.  They admit they do not recognize the US constitution, the Illinois constitution, The Elder Abuse Act, 47 USC 230, they are ******l and they support attorneys and judges that are equally unjustly and without cause wreck the lives of Sykes, Taylor, Gore, Bedin, Wyman, Payton, etc.
They drain bank accounts and sell homes and order people to nursing homes against their will and often without jurisdiction.
They rendered Dom Spera homeless for 6 month when he had $***** in joint accounts with his mother and was beneficiary on the rest.
I don't need a dispostive motion, like what we have demanded in Sykes, I WANT THE ARDC TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND DISMISS against you, me and Atty Lanre.  I read his Exceptions to the Review Board and I don't know who reviews their writings who is in his or her right mind, but that decision rendered reeks of serious logical flaws and *****.
Since that panel cannot figure it out, I will write up another (sigh) detailed report to them. They think they're right, they think they're smart, but when you actually PAY ATTENTION to what they write and do not doze off over the long, boring pages, you realize IT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER at its best and at it's worst it appears to be a sheer, CYA operation and that's JMHO.
joanne
PS--I'm putting this on the blog right now and without the gory details. Let SO and MS guess.  And btw after we had a huge argument over mailing and their BS over certificates of service, the ARDC included a self addressed stamped envelope for my reply  Too bad it was insufficent postage  60 cents does NOT cover an original and three copies, Ms. Smart.  Nice try, but that will not get you a gold star in life.  Every mailing to the ARDC costs me at least $3 to $5 and a a s ton of paper (to quote my daughter).  I note they are not paying for my 3 cases of copier paper every two months either--most of which is their filings and nonsense.
jmdenison | October 31, 2013 at 4:12 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL:http://wp.me/p209wH-103

Comment   See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from MaryGSykes.com.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.