Monday, April 29, 2013

Someone today asked about the “tone” of my final email to “the tribunal” and Attys Sharon Opryszek and Melissa Smart

Someone today asked about the “tone” of my final email to “the tribunal” and Attys Sharon Opryszek and Melissa Smart

by jmdenison
Dear Readers
Someone today asked me about why the "[severe} tone" of my last and final email to "the Tribunal" and SO and MS.
this is how I responeded and I hope we all hone our tones!
take care and have a great day
JoAnne
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:34:07 -0500
From: jdenison@surfree.com
To: scottcevans@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Your order from April 26, 2013 and great idea, let's all have tones!
Dear Scott;
You are sooooo adorable and cute! Like a darling little stuffed puppy dog I just want to hug and kiss!
tone? you think I have tone? don't you think they deserve a swift kick in the butts? both the ARDC and the tribunal are playing games and their behavior is clearly out of line.
I'm not their stuffed puppy dog to kick around.
I represent you, me, all the lawyers and all the people kicked around by the ARDC and 'the tribunal" (hmmm, people used to say when I said the Commissioner--ooh, that's like Batman, right? and I said "yep". "Tribunal" kind of sounds like kids playing Cowboys and Inidans and you were the Indian and you had to report how many cowboy scalps you got and it it wasn't enough, next time you stay behind with the sqaws and mashed corn meal. Okay, that was funny. But I digress)
They're all lawyers, if they wet their pants, they don't belong doing this stuff.
Dominic Spera spent a year on the street homeless, eating out of garbage cans, eating once per day or less, sleeping on the street, living in the park, stinking like hell, when he went to court the baliff said "why do you want to represent this guy, he has no money and stinks? I told the baliff he's not the first stinky homeless person I will represent and he will NOT be the last, and besides Dominic had a constitutional right to be in that court and he (the baliff) did not--all the while attorneys were taking $30,000/yr from the estate in fees and withholding his joint account from him--some $150,000!
Dominic has a tone.
You want to hear about John Wyman's tone with the courts nearly killing his mother? Down 2 pint of blood and near death she escaped from one of the absolute worst nursing homes in Rockford. Her diary shows near daily abuse--sexaul and physical with visual bruising. The 2 days before she escape, she received an especially brutal beating from staff member. John Wyman and Bill Wyman tried to get her out of one of the worst nursing homes and were all threatened with arrest AND a protective order from doing that.
Yep, John and Bill Wyman have a tone.
When I represented Janet Bedin and the wrongfully used a guardianship proceeding to evict her mother from the hospital due to their own malpractice and non discovery of cancer clearly on a diagnostic test 3 years ago and instead of sending her to cancer rehab (they said she would be dead in 6 weeks so why bother--but Dolores lived nearly another 2 years--without cancer rehab), okay that tone was crying. Janet cried and I cried with her.
I can hardly wait for my hearing. I've got tons and tons of people who want to speak out against this abuse and corruption in the courts. People try to report it and are repeatedly told to "be quiet" in court. Dom and I were waiting patiently in court and several family members stepped up to the bench over clearly some visitation dispute, and one woman was repeatedly told "not to talk", "be quiet." The judge never told her to put it in writing, or even give her 30 seconds. Nope. Nothing. It was particularly interesting because there was a dispute over when 2 girls were supposed to take "meds" during a visit or something, and it turned out the girls were teens and the "meds" were Paxil or something--clearly not FDA approved for teens and another snicker. The judge never even asked about it.
How many times has Gloria been told to "be quiet" while a court runs without jurisdiction for over 3 years destroying her life, taking all her money and property, wrongfully evicting her, sending her mother to a miserable place to live in Naperville, selling all her assets, repeated misrepresentations to the court on a wide variety of levels.
Why would I care? Why should I care? I don't get paid for 98% of all of this. My parents are safely dead now with no GAL's to churn their estates.
But I speak up for YOU for what could happen to YOU and YOUR mother given the right set of circumstances (greedy out of control relative OR attorney, greedy uncaring probate attys, GAL a judge that turns a blind eye).
My question is why don't YOU have a tone, write to the ARDC and DEMAND justice?
My other question is why doesn't the Tribunal and Jerome Larkin, Sharon Opryszek and Melissa Smart either do something about all this greed, evil and corruption or why don't they quit their jobs in disgust of prosecuting and persecuting honest attorneys?
They have blocked my emails pursuant to court order, next it will be my faxes.
You do see a pattern, don't you? Probate victims try to talk in court and they are told to "shut up." Gloria was told repeatedly to "shut up", then she started filing things with the court and the court ignored them. I want to speed along my trial and get to an evidentiary hearing by the use of email, Pacer or at least Google docts and I am told "don't do that."

Thank you very much for your email.
I do appreciate your sharing.
We all need tones, hundreds of tones, toning loudly against injustice.
okay to publish I assume?
thanks
joanne
jmdenison | April 29, 2013 at 6:57 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p209wH-HH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.