Wednesday, February 27, 2013

More flotsam and jetsam from the ARDC

More flotsam and jetsam from the ARDC

by jmdenison
Well, in the continuing vein, if you don't have a real case, the ARDC just snail mailed me this (uuugh--snail mail, who uses it unless forced to do so?)
You know, most attorneys know you have to answer Requests to Admit so they will not be automatically deemed admitted by operation of law. You're all supposed to do a Notice of Filing and file them in Cook County Circuit Court and then also file the Answers that way because there have been tons of argument over when they were served and when they must be returned under the seminal case of Bright v. Dicke
The ARDC should know all that.
But apparently, that is their grounds for striking Ken's perfectly good discovery.
I have never pulled that one before and I'm not going to. Unless opposing counsel answers them late, I'm not going to kick up a fuss.
One of my biggest issues is not serving everything by email and asking if someone needs a paper copy (ie, a need to waste paper and trees), and if you're going to serve discovery, at least turn over the original documents so answers can be typed directly in.
Other than that, who cares about trying to get rid of discovery. It gets you to the merits of a case quickly and it SHOULD be used.
I have no idea why the Administrator is fighting discovery and does not want any. It makes absolutely no sense to me.
And they could have asked me first if I wanted to file an appearance or strike my discovery--I would have replied I'd file an appearance for the purpose of moving along discovery, if they wanted that.
So tomorrow, we need to wast more trees, pixels and what not and get this done--even though I have actual clients to help out who are laboring under a lack of jurisdiction in Probate court.
I have real matters to attend to. And if the ARDC thinks that by flinging paper at me, somehow these cases will suddenly attain jurisdiction because I am distracted, they have another thing come.
I work all day, late every day, late into the night. And then I get up again the next day just to be sure some august senior of ours is not deprived of life, liberty, property, human and civil rights.
Perhaps the lovely ladies at the ARDC think this will never happen to them--they will never be the little old lady with a paid in house, paid up bank account, assets, safe deposit boxes, and along comes a greedy aspiring plenary guardian ready to jump in and engage in all the horror stories you, my readers have written me about. The most shocking by far is operating a court without jurisdiction--no summons and complaint, affidavit of service, no Solini 10(f) notices to all your relatives. Only the greedy, no need to inventory relatives will get that notice. Someday they might be in Carol Wyman's nursing home, being sexually assaulted at night for days in a row, wanting to go home, but being shot up with Risperdol, Halodol--held down and fighting it--all against her will. And then finally, with a severe loss of blood (down one pint and near death), she is severely beaten with a face and torso full of bruises and she manages to escape and her beloved sons--John and William drive into the night 1200 miles cross county to save her.
The ARDC ladies say I am lying. I am not. Everything I have said to you all is true and the proof is up on this blog.
Want the proof of the nursing home beatings upon Mrs. Carol Wyman?
And someday when the likes of Atty Jessica Haspel, Atty Jerome Larkin, and Atty Opryszek are in a nursing home (and we KNOW how dangerous those for profit places are) and they don't want to be there, and they are beaten and sexually abuse and they want to go home, but they have no money because someone uninventoried THEIR wealth conveniently and secretly and the GAL's pipe "it's imagined, it's imagined" to the court,
YOU KNOW I WILL BE THERE FOR THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN.
and don't think you all are immune, I already know at least 3 attorneys with wealthy fathers and mothers WHOSE PARENTS WERE PUT INTO A NURSING HOME BY A STATE GUARDIAN, THE GUARDIANS ARE FEASTING OFF THE ESTATE, AND MOM AND DAD ARE BEING ISOLATED and their advance directives were they never wanted to go to a nursing home.
Don't think because you're an attorney, you are immune. These attorneys did well in court, were well liked by judges, but the minute they stepped into probate their world was turned upside down.
JoAnne
jmdenison | February 27, 2013 at 3:37 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p209wH-Cj
Comment See all comments

Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://marygsykes.com/2013/02/27/more-flotsam-and-jetsam-from-the-ardc/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.