Friday, December 28, 2012

Judge issuing bench warrant for woman stealing from....he​rself

Judge issuing bench warrant for woman stealing from....he​rself

 
Janet Phelan
10:14 PM (8 hours ago)
 

 



And more court nightmares tomorrow on the Truther Girls on American Freedom Radio. Go to
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/listen_live.html#streams
to listen at 9 pm CT tomorrow (Friday )as Sonia and I give a run down of the latest *legal* illegalities being perpetrated on Americans in our post-Constitution era.

Janet Phelan
janetphelan.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi – It’s good to read such interesting stuff on
    the Internet as I have been able to discover here.
    I agree with much of what is written here and I’ll be
    coming back to this website again. Thanks again for posting such
    great reading material!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s good to read such interesting stuff on the Internet as I have been able to discover here.
    I agree with much of what is written here and I’ll be coming back to this website again.
    Thanks again for posting such great reading material!!

    blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.