Saturday, December 31, 2011

The worm has indeed turned


The worm has indeed turned (pardon the pun) - he is no longer being eaten.



Your friends Stern, Farenga, and Schmiedel are under real stress. They are aware that they are going to be sued for the violation of civil rights of not only yours truly, but my clients as well. I will need the authorization letters from the friends and family of Mary Sykes. They are also aware at this point in time that the ARDC complaint that I filed was not filed just with the ARDC where it could be deep sixed, but it was filed with the Justice Department. A copy was also sent to Senator Kirk.

I wish I was the type of person who just turned the other cheek; however, I am really resentful of the attempt to intimidate me. Next week I am meeting with Attorney Larry Hyman, who specializes in 'tort' claims and I will discuss with him representing me in my civil rights claim against Stern, Farenga, and Schmiedel. I will also ask him to represent my clients who provide the authorization letters. The ruling of the Appellate Court finding no jurisdiction is devistating to any defense as it eliminates even limited immunity. The Barry case should get both Justice and the ARDC active. What went on with Miriam Solo in the Cooper's case when coupled with the Sykes case complete the elements for a civil and criminal RICO proceeding. The ARDC and the Probate Court being criminal enterprises.

The foregoing should not lost on anyone, especially law enforcement. The Barry case punished Attorney Barry for doing exactly what Schmiedel, Stern, and Farenga did

to Mary Sykes, aided and abetted by Judge Connors who merely rubber stamped their violation of the notice requirements of Sodini. The ARDC not prosecuting these people and instead investigating the complaining witnesses is an oxymoron. It also makes the ARDC an assessory during the fact of the criminal activity.

The legal profession deserves to take a 'hit' on the issue of Elder Abuse and Financial Exploitation. Removing the Ten Commandments from the courthouse is not going to soften the blow.

Ken Ditkowsky

http://www.ditkowskylawoffice.com/

KawamotoDragon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.