Wednesday, November 30, 2011

When Family Abets The Heartbreak of Guardian Abuse

When Family Abets The Heartbreak of Guardian Abuse



by Jim Fargiano


Spoken Words of Spirit inc.

My approach to this seventh article was forced into a different direction. For those of you who may not know what I do, I received a rather unexpected “calling” to be able to communicate with the other side. In the past eighteen years, I have found that it makes little difference when it comes to my personal thoughts about my life path. While I have been helping people in innumerable ways during this time, either through communication with their loved ones, or by sharing the many motivational and inspirational words that come from a Higher Source, when I am sent on a varied excursion, I try to follow the call. This is what has led me to the harsh, emotional world of law guardian abuse. It poses a problem for me because I want to expect that all people are intrinsically good, yet I am finding that a select few are proving to the world that they obviously are not.

Recently, I met Diane at the home of her now deceased mother, Dorothy, to help her move out the treadmill Diane bought and gave her Mom to use when she was still healthy enough to do so. A good friend of mine took the hour-plus ride to help me. The courts approved Diane as temporary executrix of her loving mother’s estate. Since both of Diane’s parents felt that out of their three children, she was the only one they could trust to give power of attorney, healthcare proxy and ultimately the executrix position, automatically one would have to assume that the eldest and youngest sibling did not warrant that respect. While I have had to write the previous articles based on witness statements, court transcripts, e-mails and comments to my writings, much of the information had been given to me by Diane. Until I started researching what she was telling me, I had to trust that everything she told me contained no falsehoods, regardless of how unbelievable some of what she shared was. While I never had reason to doubt her, seeing things in written words only validated her truthful demeanor and approach. It is remarkable to see that family members who are supposed to love their mother could team up with a seemingly corrupt judge, law guardian, healthcare manager and even Dorothy’s court appointed attorney to propagate, extend and expand the abuse.

What should have been a simple project and favor for Diane, turned into a wasted day of everyone’s time. While my friend and I were in the basement trying to figure out the easiest way to hoist a very heavy piece of exercise equipment up a tight flight of stairs, Diane’s brother stormed into the house. To ask for simple pleasantries was immediately out of the picture, as his attitude was as nasty and narrow-minded as some of the e-mails and comments he had sent me. I said hello to him when he came downstairs, and he started asking what we were doing, even though he had already been told upstairs. I have learned that the best way to see the true demeanor of a person is to let them speak. Virtually every word that came out of his mouth was either antagonistic or a straight out lie
 
Please read complete article that is continued at link below:
 
http://jfargiano.wrytestuff.com/swa792259-When-Family-Abets-The-Heartbreak-Of-Guardian-Abuse.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.