Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bubbles from the Shark Tank...Rumor has it... State Sen. Suzi Schmidt, Republican canditate 51st Illinois District is contemplating withdrawing from the 2012 Illinois Senate Race.

New post on Impeachrandykennedy's Blog


Will Governor Bredesen’s Legacy be Defined by Judge Randy Kennedy?

by Danny Tate

(five spontaneous minutes with the former Governor of Tennessee)

I had one of those fortuitous moments last week, which my life seems to be filled with as of late (actually, my entire life has been like Forrest Gump, a simpleton who stumbled upon history). I ran into former Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen (D) in a parking garage and garnered five minutes of his uninterrupted time, one on one.

Understand, I'm neither Democrat or Republican, though I have swung both ways in my lifetime. Today, I consider myself just a voice of "we, the people", as should every American, especially politicians, but that voice is not represented.

Growing up a tender-hearted son of a minister, I just naturally swung left, especially considering I "came of age" during the Vietnam War era and have always, and still, considered war the greatest ignorance of man, though I do believe war is mandated when an individual's liberties (the spine of Democracy), and that of his loved ones, are tread upon by tyranny. Our founding fathers understood this, but our unfolding step-fathers, ie. politicians, have long forgotten.

"Don't tread on me", and for those that know me, know better.

Then, while living on the West Coast, a "day-spa" for leftist ignorance, I had to question my previous stand. Politically mentored by a man right of Rush Limbaugh, I swung in that direction, minus the hate, but embraced the reasonable aspects therein. Returning to Nashville, a meth-lab of right-wing ignorance, I have adjusted my course down the middle, which today is a chasm as wide as from New York to Los Angeles, where the majority languishes and longs to be heard, but there is no voice for that majority. I digress.

I always had a certain liking for Bredesen because, whether I agreed with his politics, he walked as a "man of the people", for I often observed him walking alone through a mall, into a coffee shop and, on this particular day, a parking garage. I'm a loner just like that, and don't always carry my circle of security with me (I do have one, but they are my secret weapon with marching orders in the event of my demise).

But former Gov. Phil's "man of the people" persona does not excuse his record. Though popular during his term and seemingly popular when he left office, there were certain issues, such as the appointment of Randy Kennedy to the bench, that I needed to point out to him directly, especially considering this serendipitous moment.

"Governor", I boomed twenty-five feet away, which echoed and bounced around throughout the concrete garage and, if you know of my legendary volume and how my voice carries, you can imagine how it made him jump just a little. Then, calculate in my stature, and the fact I stood between him and the exit he approached, well, let's give it to our former Governor for "staying his course". After a moment of pause, he continued walking towards me.

Now, I'm not the dangerous man my adversaries have represented (Paul Housch, Fifth Third Bank, Kennedy, any attorney in the probate court). In fact, those that know me will tell you I'm about the nicest guy on earth, unless you… hmm, how shall I say this without speaking French… hurt me, or more potently, tread on someone I care for, or someone who has no voice. If that's the case, then my adversaries would be correct in their assessment and even they will tell you, "god have mercy on your soul."

Though having a politician's smile, I must give kudos to our former for at least having a more "natural" smile, though in the next few moments I would discover it can be challenged and morphed.

We came face to face, or more accurately, face to chest, for I am a tall person, which is not always an advantage, especially when flying coach, and I try not to use my stature to intimidate, though I will based on scenarios represented previously. In this providential encounter, I tried to "small myself down" for the former governor's sake and, without begging the point, stoop to his level.

Governor Bredesen was gracious and took time to hear my few words, though I do wonder if he left regretting the moment. The exchange went something like this:

"Governor, my name is Danny Tate. You left office a popular figure and, for the most part, a good record, but there's a couple of things I need to point out that trouble me and maybe you can clarify."

As a crafty politician, he immediately went into divert and distract by answering a question with a question, though I hadn't asked the question.

"What do you do?" the former governor asked, observing a nice looking guy dressed in a tailored suit, though that suit is twenty years old and bought before Judge Kennedy adjudicated me a "pauper".

"I'm a musician, composer, like many here in Nashville. But to the point, governor. While in office, you appointed Randy Kennedy to the bench of the 7th Circuit Court, sir, and Kennedy, well, how can I say this nicely, with all due respect, he's a crook."

"Oh, yes, but he ran for re-elections and won," the former quickly responded.

"Well, Governor, that was an uncontested election and, besides, no one even knows it takes place, sort of like retention referendum, so you can't really call that an election, and considering all his campaign contributors, to an uncontested campaign, are probate attorneys, it brings the entire matter into an even more grey area. But, my point is, Randy Kennedy is doing some "willy-nilly" things in that court and I would hate to see that stain your legacy,"

Campaign Contributors to Judge Randy Kennedy's Uncontested Election

The "natural" smile began to turn unnatural and the former governor began to calculate his route around my presence. "Well, thank you for pointing that out." He began to walk around me.

"Governor," I said with a tone that made him halt, "one more thing. Did you know that Tennessee was ranked #1 Most Corrupt State in 2010, the last year you were in office."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/2010/05/09/the-most-corrupt-states.html

The remnants of his smile were fading fast, but he acknowledged my statement and continued to make his way around me.

"Governor, you were a popular man. I believe Judge Randy Kennedy represents why Tennessee achieved that notorious ranking of corruption. Don't let Judge Kennedy define your legacy."

After a brief halt, Governor Bredesen thanked me with a grunt, or some kind of sound, then continued on his, what was a few minutes prior, merry way.

Again, I always liked Governor Phil and his mixing with the people, but I hope he's not another recipient of the Involuntary Redistribution of Assets (Estate of Denial) that occurs systematically in Judge Randy Kennedy's probate court. What other reasonable conclusion can an informed observer reach?

http://www.estateofdenial.com/involuntary-redistribution-of-assets-ira/

Kennedy is not a scholar. In twenty seconds on television, Channel 4, Nashville, Nancy Amons, when questioned about the Ginger Franklin case, he misquoted the law twice. He's the Dan Quail of Davidson County jurisprudence. Informants have said he graduated in the lower half of his class from Nashville School of Law, which is like the mentally challenged school for wannabe attorneys. Legal informants will opine that it takes most NSL grads 4-5 attempts to pass the bar, and Kennedy is teaching school there. God, help us all. And, if my facts are straight, you cannot obtain a license outside the state of Tennessee with a diploma from this YMCA of lower education. Yet, an inordinate amount of NSL graduates populate the bench in Davidson and surrounding counties. All I can say is, "What the hell???" (Excuse my "french", but history will prove my language accurate)

http://www.wsmv.com/story/14812144/woman-fights-for-control-of-her-life-11-17-2010

Governor Bredesen's step was a little lighter and quicker as he escaped my capture by command of fact. Was this rude of me, to confront the former with a hard-hitting rankings and substantiated allegations?

I hope Governor Bredesen will take the time to clean up the mess he left behind and Judge Randy Kennedy is nothing but a big elephant turd smack dab in the middle of his path to a clean, if not forgotten, legacy.

Governor Bredesen, if word of this blog gets around to you, I truly want to have a fond memory of you. But #1 Most Corrupt State and Judge Randy Kennedy are two black eyes that the world has yet to be made aware of and it could be soon. You cannot dodge them, for they happened during your term and, in Kennedy's case, you appointed this buffoon, this maniac, this criminal, this Hitler of a probate death camp dictator.

It's time to make it right and the only acceptable solution is this, Governor Bredesen:

You must use any remaining influence to have Kennedy impeached and imprisoned. For his atrocities and crimes against humanity, though carried out in secret, are about to come to light and they will fall at your feet. [I have information from an inside anonymous informant of atrocities that will shock, scare and demoralize the citizenry. I know where the bodies are buried, figuratively and literally]

Or maybe we should have you conserved, Mr. Bredesen?

With all due respect….?

Danny Tate
October 31, 2011 at 3:21 am
Tags: Christina Norris, COJ, Conservatorship, Danny Tate, David E. Tate/Signet Pen and T-Shirts, Dr. Peter Martin, Fifth Third Bank Probate Co-Conspirators, Governor Phil Bredesen, Guardian Abuse, Guardians, Jeannan Stuart, Judge Randy Kennedy, Michael Castellarin, Probate Court, Senator Mae Beavers, Tennessee Attorney General, Tennessee Supreme Court of the Judiciary, The Nashville Bar, The Na shville Scene, Tim Discenza, Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital, WSMV/Channel 4/Nashville
URL: http://wp.me/p14NJl-bu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.