Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DUMBER THAN A BAG OF ROCKS

DUMBER THAN A BAG OF ROCKS


Paul Housch v. Bag of Rocks (c) 2011

by Impeach Judge Randy Kennedy

Paul Housch is "dumber than a bag of rocks"

Bless his heart, Paul Housch, probate practitioner and co-conspirator with Judge Randy Kennedy in the probate racket, counsel for David "deviant" Tate, Petitioner in The Conservatorship of John Daniel Tate, is dumber than a bag of rocks. I make this proclamation not only figuratively, but literally. I can prove in any neutral court, decided upon between Mr. Housch and myself, through clear and convincing evidence, that he is literally dumber than a bag of rocks.

I will go even further to challenge any practitioner in Kennedy's court and claim they are ALL, individually or collectively, dumber than a bag of rocks, though I am not out to prove my point with them and will give them consideration that maybe they are not ALL dumber than a bag of rocks. But this allegation is pointed specifically at Paul Toby Housch.

Now, we won't even try to bring poor Judge Kennedy into this suit, because his ranking from his graduating class at Nashville School of Fraud, uh, I mean Law, is enough to easily surmise he is truly dumber than a bag of rocks.

It will be patience-challenging, but an entertaining process for the audience to witness. But, I can prove, with clear and convincing evidence, that Paul Housch is dumber than a bag of rocks. It will appear as if we're having to repeatedly call the retarded boy for double dribbling in a game of one on one (Paul Housch v. Bag of Rocks), but we'll let him even double dribble, a little, in his attempt to win. He double dribbles all over Kennedy's court and never loses. Imagine that???

There is no trick to this case. What I mean by "dumber than a bag of rocks", is this: I can prove, with clear and convincing evidence, that Paul Housch's IQ is inferior to that of a bag of rocks. It's that simple. We will bring in a psychologist to do the testing, in open court, with a standardized testing for mental aptitude that won't take too long-I hope. In fact, and in consideration of the court, the officers of the court, and for the sake of the observers, not to mention the press (and the precedent this will set), we'll have the psychologist bring the shortest version of testing available to determine mental aptitude, agreed upon by the court and both parties [i.e. Paul Housch v. Bag of Rocks].

But, again, I challenge Paul Housch, in open-neutral-righteous court, to meet me with my bag of rocks and I will prove that bag of rocks is smarter than he is.

In fact, I'll let Mr. Housch bring hisOWN bag of rocks. [just make sure its big enough to cover your head when you leave the court with TV cameras rolling, Mr. Housch] The only stipulation is, you cannot use co-counsel, you cannot have a teleprompter or any device that will allow you to cheat (the way you apparently did to pass the bar). Once you have entered the court and been sworn under oath, you must release your own bag of rocks to the court where it will be placed at the adversarial table along-side me.

You must sue me, John Daniel Tate, for libel in proclaiming you are dumber than a bag of rocks and I will be happy to take on the suit, pro se, in proving, with clear and convincing evidence, I am correct in this specific allegation (i.e. Paul Housch is dumber than a bag of rocks).

If, indeed, I, John Daniel Tate aka Danny Tate, prevail in proving that Paul Housch is dumber than a bag of rocks, Mr. Housch shall restore my estate ten (10) fold from its value when he took a $25K "retainer" (that was never represented in any of his petitions for fees) paid out of my estate by David "deviant" Tate, retire his license and vacate the United States of America, ad infinitum, or be taken into custody to serve out the rest of his life behind bars at a prison to be determined by me, the prevailing party. Agreed?

Are you up to the challenge Mr. Housch or are you ready to admit you ARE:

DUMBER THAN A BAG OF ROCKS

Please read complete article at link below:

https://mail.google.com/mail/#label/Impeach/1331e63472e748c1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.