Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Interdiction Case from Louisiana, The Response

The Interdiction Case from Louisiana, The Response


Louisiana Belle,

I understand your frustration as well as the frustration of all the persons who are similarly situated.

Corruption in any form is intolerable, however, there are good people out there who are repulsed by court approved corruption. There appear to be many people similarly situated to Gloria Sykes. If each of the aggrieved writes to their Congressional representatives and everyone else in sight the political elite will have to take notice - each senator and each representative is going to grow old and he/she might be a victim of this miscreant behavior. (Mickey Rooney was!)

Ken Ditkowsky

http://www.ditkowskylawoffice.com/

********************************************************

To: Ken@DitkowskyLawOffice.com

Sent: Sat, April 16, 2011 7:36:41 PM

Subject: The Interdiction Case from Louisiana

Dear Mr. Ditkowsky, Thank you for your advice. However, I did file complaints with the Louisiana Judiciary Commission and the Louisiana Board of Attorney Ethics. In Louisiana Judicial complaints have to be filed with the Office of Special Counsel who decides if the complaint will be investigated. The Special Counsel would not investigate and their reason was that the allegations in the complaint did not constitute any violations of the Code of Ethics. Although 1) he appointed a close personal friend as the curatrix, 2) his judgments were obviously biased, 3) he abused or misused his discretionary power, 4) and my right to due process was violated. These are just 4 violations that I could identify as a layperson; there may have been others in my 80 page complaint report and 4 inch binder of supporting documents. The Louisiana Board of Attorney Ethics never responded to the complaints I filed with them. My family, friends and I have been fighting this injustice but during the interdiction the judge denied every motion we set before him and would not let me present 'new' evidence that I did not fit the criteria for interdiction. This judge forced my family to appeal everything successfully depleting their resources. He attempted to talk my family out of trying to get the interdiction terminated and would NOT remove the curatrix and replace her with a family member. The petitioning attorney filed suit against my sister and she was threatened with jail is she didn’t stop interfering. The law clearly states that an interdiction cannot be modified, extended, or changed in any way without proper motion and a full evidentiary hearing. But the judge signed an Ex-Parte Order for the curatrix allowing her to maintain authority past the termination date of the interdiction. Then a month after the termination date this judge re-interdicted me at a status conference. I wasn't even in the courthouse much less at the status conference. When the attorneys representing my family and I questioned him about the missing proper motion and full evidentiary hearing, this judge told them that he didn't interpret this law to mean that he couldn't interdict me again. As far as the curatrix's bond, it is $2,500 and has to be renewed annually. The curatrix's bond expired the day after she got the judge to sign the Ex-Parte Order to extend her authority and I do not think that she ever renewed her bond. This judge is very well known and politically connected and I cannot find an attorney that will risk his career for me. The same goes for the curatrix because her husband is a city councilman and lifelong best friend of the judge. I was warned NOT to try and do anything that would undo any of the judgments as the judge might interdict me again. I filed a complaint with the FBI and they threw it away. When I asked the FBI what I would have to do to get them to investigate they told me that they would not listen to me unless I had an attorney willing to file a complaint for me. I have contacted every office in the chain of command only to be informed that they could not help me. I tried to get the Office of the Aging and Disabled to investigate the curatrix. They said that they were going to get the full accounting with my financial records (which the curatrix consistently refuses to provide.) (The judge also signed an order whereby the curatrix does not have to provide my financial records.) The Office of the Aging and Disabled did not get these financial records and told me that since the judge approved her petitions and invoices that my allegations were unsubstantiated. Next I am writing U.S. Senators Mary Landrieu and David Vitter. I do not thing they can or will do anything because this judge is very politically connected as was his father. I am also trying to put a letter together to send to the investigative reporters in the area but I doubt this will go anywhere either. I am only one voice with no credibility. With the interdiction petition, I became invisible as my credibility was instantly destroyed never to be regained. I have been fighting but the force I'm fighting is behind every door I open. The curatrix is not concerned in the least because she knows that she is protected. She didn't even bother to fulfill her legal obligation to turn over my accounts and I have been working since the termination to get my accounts and disability income back in my name. They know I can't do anything to them or get any justice and that I am just spinning my wheels. Even if I could find an attorney to sue the curatrix, the case would just end up in front of the same judge.

I apologize for the tedious rendition of a few of the facts; but I wanted you to know that I didn't just give up and that I have been fighting although it has been futile. I couldn't give up before I exhausted every resource.

Thank you again for responding to my blog comment. And thank you for being the one in a million.

With warmest regards,
 
Louisiana Belle
 
Editor's Note: Yes, Louisiana Belle, Ken Ditkowsky is a one in a million.  In this age of corrupt legal  garbage, a Ken Ditkowsky, Attorney at Law, an honest man of complete integrity, is indeed refreshing. Lucius Verenus, Schoolmaster, ProbateSharks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.
Your comment will be held for approval by the blog owner.